Saturday, January 03, 2009

zztt zztzzts - my god, its alive...

Apologies one and all. Because I work in IT I have this compelling & completely misguided belief that I can dismantle my PC, rebuild it & it will still work. So, after a fun weekend with a screwdriver - no PC. And, since I can't blog at work at the moment, no blog.
But at Christmas I treated myself to a shiney new PC & now I'm back. And the plan is that I won't bugger about with this one.
Except that there are a few bits from the previous computer that I'm sure I can plumb in. So it already resembles a partially decomposed octopus sprawled across my desk.
Still, it will be fun whilst it lasts...

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

HOORAY!

You're back...

A bit...

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I haven't scared you off then...?

As you can see I can scour the internet even from work so have been stalking you for months...you didn't notice.

P.S I have a local that serves London Pride...although not Captain's !

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home