Monday, June 09, 2008

sunshiney day

yesterday I was clearing what will eventually be my vegtable patch and I spent too long in the sun, or got stung by too many nettles. Either way I came over all peculiar in the evening. It was a strange and unpleasant feeling.

but today I am well. Weller than usual for a monday since I didnt go a drinking sunday night.
and I poped home lunchtime to mow my lawn.
A multitude of frogs were sitting on rocks around pond 2 sunning themselves. And one was actually sitting on a lilly leaf in a rather cliched fashion.
Anyway, I decided the pond needed topping up and put the hose on. And I must have broken the surface tension or something because the lilly leaf slowly sunk. And the frog just sat there, going down with his ship. Now its dificult to read frogs expresions but I think mildly disgruntled is about right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Seems to be a traumatic time for frogs. Had to rescue one from the cat the other day.
Sounds like you may have had a bit of sunstroke.

tea
xo

8:00 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

hello?
where are you?

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home