Wednesday, May 28, 2008

zzzzzzz...Pink.

So I'm lying in the Bath. Listening to the wind howl. And there's this buzzing sound.
bzzzz
like a load of bees.
It gets louder.
Then there's this 'pink' sound.
and again.
Then the room is filled with disturbing shadows. And the ceiling lamp contains half a dozen wasps, disturbingly magnified by the glass.
Hmm, wet and naked, electricity and wasps? What shall I do?
common sence prevails & I leg it.
This moring the lamp is full of dead wasps & little fried wasp boddies plug the hole into the ceiling. I decide to leave well alone and shower in the fairy princess room.

So at the weekend it appears I need to remove a wasps nest from my loft space. You just know thats going to turn out well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon Whitwam said...

Don't forget to update us when you have got rid of it Rich.... ;-)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you have a fairy princess room.

And I love checking out your blogs - they always put a smile on my face.

Michelle x

1:55 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

WASP KILLER!

How are you lovely?

3:27 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

Please tell me you have a service coming to tend to that... EEEK

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home