Sunday, July 13, 2008

it could be worse

Two Massive Days for English Cricket on Friday & Saturday, With England amassing a glorious 593 dec & South Africa forced to follow on.
And today (Sunday) I should be in Glorious sun kissed Lords with my Bro & Pa. Unfortunately I have to work & so my Nephew has my ticket.

Still, although I am less than grutled, Its is some small recompense that today SA are 88 without loss and, in possibly one of the most boring mornings cricket ever seen in averaging under 2 an over.

bad luck Mattie....

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Happy we did a great job batting and bowling but we seem to be struggling getting 'em out again. Wicket seems bit dead?

2:56 PM  
Blogger mal said...

does anyone actually understand the game? The OH claims Cricket is a long running joke by the Brits on the rest of the world *L*

1:20 PM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Cricket is more an art form than a sport, to be veiwed and enjoyed. Understanding is, fortunately, not required.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home