Sunday, June 29, 2008

dumty-dumpty-dah-dah-dumpty (recognise the tune?)

Hello.
Seems like ages since I blogged.
Because it is.
Work is actually making me earn my living at the moment and that, alongside my alcohol consumption commitments at the crown, leaves precious little time for blogging.

Still, I'm here now. And have just liberated 2 packets of Nerds from the mystical sweetie pile at work. Anyway, I had fun making red and yellow asteriod fields across my desk & then hoovering them up through a biro tube. And I am now experiencing a serious suger rush. There are also lots of little red & yellow marks across the printed outputs I'm supposed to be checking. ho hum.

And on the subject of nothing much in particular, yesterday I ate an entire pineapple. And I find my self wondering how many pineapples you need to fill one of those little bottles of pineapple juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home