Sunday, June 29, 2008

Date for the Diary

Hah, blogs are like busses, none for ages then two turn up at once.

Anyway , Just a reminder that the anual festival of burnt meat takes place at chez Rich on Sat 9th August, kicking off about 2 ish. Should you find yourself wandering aimlessly in the Telford area about then do drop in.

As you can see I am finally getting round to restoring my links. And by a masterpiece of cutting and pasting it appears that your either in there twice or not at all. Hmm. This is simple incompetence & not a measure of my love for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Glad I'm there...

The links not the BBQ.

x

9:12 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

One day, my friend, I will cross the big sea and have the pleasure and honor of eating your burnt meat...

wait a minute...
um...

that MIGHT have come out wrong....

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home