Thursday, January 08, 2009

happy new year

It was -5C. allegedly. A night for thermals. Unless your stupid. Several fools met at chez rich where Monkey made mulled wine that was, quite frankly, moose urine. And bad moose urine at that.
Then , because were all party people deep down (or do I mean retards) - we donned fancy dress...


I elected to go as a green telly tubby.....

Now on the the minus side, there is no convenient way of going to the toilet - not smart on a night which, in all likelyhood, will involve an ale or two. On the plus side, I'm gonna pull. I mean look at me. I'm so cute. Even I fancy me! ok. Maybe not. Lets place bets.

So what venue did we select for our evenings festivities? somewhere different, somewhere trendy? Dont be an arse - we went to the crown of course. And there was a certain amount of beering. There is a rumour that I may have danced. Fortunately I mastered the art of telly tubby peepee & did not have to use the emergency scissors in my man bag to create a fly. more luck, my camera batteries died shortly after we arrived. Unfortunately other peoples did not. Apparently there are piccies online. I dont know where however, so we are spared the gorey details.

Anyway damn fine time was had by all. At least, all that mattered. i.e. me. And remember that little bet we had? yup. OMR pulled. by Golly. OMR is dating !!! more about that in future blogs. possibly.

http://www.crown.oakengates.net/2009/01/new-years-eve-pics/

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You're a legend!

10:21 PM  
Blogger K said...

it was a top night

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home