Thursday, May 31, 2007

working on a chain gang

today an email came round.
desperate for someone to go and work in Abu Dabi.
Now I'm not entirely sure where that is. Gulf somewhere I guess.
But it sounds like a job I can do in my sleep.
So I stick my CV in.
No huge urge to go to Abu Dabi, but the storm of work has waned and I've suddenly not much on at present. So Abu Dabi sounds ok. If you need me, I'll go.

apparently not.
why do I want to leave?
why am I not still overloaded with work?
why have I not consulted?
I'm a critical resource.....

look. I'm in it for the pension. I'll do what ever shit you fire at me. But give me a clue, just a clue, what you want me to do.
OK?

1 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

but they just might fire AT you in abu dabi!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home