Monday, May 07, 2007

but most of all...

Had a moderately productive weekend, driving back the nettles & constructing large scale anti nettle defences. Which, if my digital camera still worked I would photograph for you.

Now, some of you may question the wisdom of wearing shorts whilst working in a stinging nettle patch. Indeed, with hindesight, not one of my cleverer moves. Still, I have plenty of Docks. And apparently rubbing dock sap on nettle stings eases the pain. Hmm. It certainly turns your legs green.

Still, It could have been worse. Saturday was, according to the radio, naked gardening day. So, I did a little naked gardening. But stayed out of the nettles. Some things you reall dont want to turn green. Just planted out some geraniums and let it all hang out. I guess your all quite pleased the camera doesnt work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'According to the radio, your honour...'

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It scared off the cats I suppose.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Nettle stings on your cock.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always tried that dock on nettle stings thing, as my mum assured me it worked, but then, as now, it seemed to be utterly ineffective. But it's something to do, and whilst hunting for a leaf which you can persuade yourself is dock, you might forget about the nettles. My theory is that it's a placebo to keep us quiet. In fact, hang on, I use it on my kids too!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading it

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home