Friday, April 20, 2007

Just call me Pant's

Last night a 12 year old girl on roller-skates asked me if I was a retard.
"hey Mr, are you a retard?" were her very words as she rollerskated backwards alongside me.
And my snappy response?
"possibly".

Today on the internet I learned that had I been born in the year 2893 my name would be Pant Cho and I would be a space explorer.
How much better would that have been.
"hey Mr, are you a retard?"
"No. my name is Pant Cho and I'm a space explorer".

24 hours too late. Or 885 years to early.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She had to ask?

7:14 PM  
Blogger A Margarita said...

Ooooo, anon is harsh.
You could have responded with, "I am the Boogeyman your mother warned you about. Boo!"
I bet she would have skated away a bit faster.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You have such odd relations with people of the opposite sex.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You should've spat on her...

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have called you pants for years,cant wait for sarries to relegate your lot this weekend

8:51 PM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

we'll lose, but take the point. and thats all thats needed against the drudges.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Humidifiers Macon said...

Greeat reading

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home