Monday, March 26, 2007

stuff

Well three quarters of a successful weekend. I got my new circular patio down. Ok, its not quite as level as one might want. But its down. And I finally connected up the bathroom lights. And one of them works! Planted my new yew tree and pricked out my marigolds. Slow progress, but progress never the less. And the other quarter of the weekend? Drunk. Falling down, as a skunk drunk. Not pretty or clever. But sometimes Bacchus summons me and I have to answer the call.
So I awoke this morning with a decidedly unhappy back. I’m just not designed for manual labour. Still it took my mind off the hangover. I seriously considered calling in sick. But we have the customer in at the moment and that means Free Lunch – wahey. Today’s buffet included tuna profiteroles. A unique and not entirely pleasant eating experience.

On an entirely different subject., Don’t blackbirds look peculiar when they run? Never noticed before but they kind of lean forward & then let their legs try and catch up. Its not a good look. Use your wings and stop looking so foolish little birds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Use your wings and stop looking so foolish little birds.

This could be my new motto.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home