Monday, April 30, 2007

Its not like that on the TV...

The entire local cat population seem to have decided that my garden is a giant litter tray. And my goldfish seem to be much reduced in number. But when I heard that a woman in China was suing all the occupants of a tower block because a cat dropped on her head and knocked her unconcious I felt I was getting off fairly lightly. On the plus side the Chinese cat died. The buggers round my way just keep coming back.

During the war the powers that be experimented with Cats and bombs. Cats were tied to bombs that were then dropped on enemy ships. The idea being that the cats, being adverse to swimming, would help steer the bomb towards the relatively dry enemy ship. It didn't work & the experiment was abandoned.

Well, thats not my definition of failure. The cat population was reduced by one. A huge success in my book. A cat on every bomb. That would convince me to support the war in Iran.

{An anti cat rant, dedicated to Monkeys cat, Simon, who shuffled off to kitty heaven on Saturday}

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

God I hate cats, they are evil hairy things that have poor manners.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home