Friday, May 04, 2007

in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Last week a tide of snails washed over my greenhouse. Massive destuction ensued.
I urgently need my tadpoles to turn into frogs.

Then it was greenfly. Uber amounts. I searched for ladybirds & set them loose on the geraniums but even they could not keep abreast of the population explosion.

So I took everything out of the greenhose.
And there was a frost warning.
So I put everything back into the greenhouse.

This afternoon I am going to take everything out of the greenhouse again.
The excitement is almost unbearable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

It's like battle of the insects mate.

Love it.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Do the hokey-pokey.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home