Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the green, green, grass of home.

I am about to turf my lawn extention.
The one next to the anti nettle defences. You know the bit I mean.
So I go to B&Q & they have discounted the last of the turf.
Just 10p a sod. 10p! I can do my entire lawn extention for just £2. Hooray.
I rush to get a trolly, and as I return a bloke goes past me with a trolly piled high with rolls of grass.
And just 3 are left. I'm gutted.

So I have to go to wyvale & it costs me 70 quid to grass my lawn. sobs.

Still its down. Almost level & enjoying the endless rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Senor Rich,
Hey there, hot stuff. I've been doing my Houdini bit for the last several months and have been off and away. It's been a brain draining and I am much refreshed.

I have a favor to ask...
Could you please send me a mailing address for yourself? I will explain later, but I have been in a letter writing spree lately and would like to include you. I sent the same request to DHG. What can I say, you two are my favorite Europeans. Actually, you are tied for second behind a chick I got in the pants of when I was in the navy, but she is a fading memory and you two are in the here and now.

Anyhow, please leave a message at myspace.com/jeffneely with your mailing address and begin watching the mailbox.

Until later...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home