Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy new decade

Hi all. Its been a while. But 2010, swear I'm gonna blog. At least once a week. Honest.
Well, we'll see.

So, Happy new decade one and all.

I'm afraid the blogs going to be a bit disjointed for a while, Talking about things that happened a while ago. Or haven't happened yet. Bear with me. will get back onto a sensible timeline soon.

Most important news is I'm still in love. A year this new year. Long time since anyone tolerated me that long. What to say. She's very pretty, especially her bottom. Has a three year old whose an angel (except at 3 am or mealtimes, when she's possessed of the devil). Want to talk all about them but that's a bit of an intrusion so I will skirt around that bit of my life. Except to say I'm very happy. And sometimes I just wont be able to restrain myself. Bear with me.

So apart from the remarkable fact that this confirmed bachelor & old person has found a young and beautiful hottie? what else? Oh lots and lots. But not copenhagen. Unless I'm back from a killing spree and my rage has not abated.

2010. Feel its going to be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home