Thursday, January 11, 2007

Under my clothes I’m naked

I got home from work yesterday evening, had a shower in my new & lovely shower, put on some trousers, mooched about a bit. Decided to go to the pub. So I put on my big coat & set off. 'Its cold out' I thought after about 100 yards. I put on my woolly hat. Still chilly though. Shows I must have the heating on too high at home because I had been wandering around the house with no top on.

Pauses.

Checks under coat.

Goes home to finish dressing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your so cute.

5:35 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

What? no photos?

6:00 PM  
Blogger mal said...

after a revealation like that, are you sure you needed to go to the pub>

ROFLMAO!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Cerise said...

You're kidding me. How hilarious.

Cerise

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you went home to finish dressing, did you put on mens clothes or womens clothes. I only ask because you seem to be mixed up recently.
The friendly atmosphere, the fire, and Mel would have kept you warm anyway.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done for remembering trousers

6:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Ha! I hate when that happens.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home