Friday, December 15, 2006

ashes to ashes, fun to funk

Apparently, if you’re a bloke, being circumcised reduces your chances of HIV infection by 50%. So possibly the Jews are Gods chosen people after all. Since my chances of being infected with HIV are pretty minimal, as I am not getting any at present & I really don’t think that losing the old ‘skin will help with a dodgy blood transfusion, mine is staying.

Ok, all you people who have upgraded blogwise. Your comments section says I can still log on with my blogger password. This appears to be a lie. Just so you know that the lack of comments from OMR does not mean a lack of love.

For Jessica & her finger paints, and any other American teachers out there -. dont limit yourself.

Tonguefish like to hang out around pools of molten sulphur from undersea volcanoes and can survive temperatures of 180C. Amazing. And better still, they are called tonguefish and do indeed look a bit like tongues.

The Yangtze river dolphin is officially extinct. Which is kind of sad. But possibly not as sad as still being alive in the filthy polluted waters of the Yangtze river.

The UK government chose yesterday to close post offices, officially sanction corporate bribery, and for honest Tony to pop along to his local police station for a chat about a silly rumour that his selection of honours nominations was in some way influenced by the candidates multimillion pound donations to the Labour party.

Research shows that vegetarians are brighter than carnivores by, on average, 5 IQ points. But give me stupidity & bacon sarnies any day.

See, there is plenty of stuff out there that matters more than cricket – honest

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i would also rather be stupid and eat bacon. but i don't think i am stupid.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I saw the ass-painter on the news and there's no way I would want any of his art. (apparently it's not only ass-art. Would that increase his chances of hiv infection?)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I saw the ass-painter on the news and there's no way I would want any of his art. (apparently it's not only ass-art. Would that increase his chances of hiv infection?)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

DON'T TOUCH THE FORESKIN!

It's the male version of the clit, leave it be and keep it clean!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I always did like tulips. Huh.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, I knew there was a good reason I'm a vegetarian! :-) I'll have to tell my husband I'm smarter than him.

Try logging in with your Google email address and password. It took me forever to figure out how to log in with the new Blogger too (Blogger is so user-friendly, I didn't leave three of the same comment the other day on purpose!)

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home