Friday, December 08, 2006

Fat Balls.

I wish. No I have just been into the festering hell that is Telford town center to do some Christmas shopping. And today, Richard, you acquired ‘0’ gifts on your list. Bad luck, do try again tomorrow. On the plus side I did refrain from killing anyone. Just.
Thanks to the old lady who picked up my dropped change when my hands were full, and good on the pregnant girl who smiled and said thanks when I held the door for her. To everyone else in Telford town centre this lunchtime – you are rude, ignorant, selfish b****. A pox on you and all your houses.
Still, I did get fat balls. For the bird feeder, silly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bought no gifts, how come your hands were full? Sounds like the old drop my change routine. Usually tried out on the young to middle aged female, but obviously not in your case.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate christmas, its shit.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home