Friday, December 22, 2006

Best wishes to you and yours

My last blog before the great festival of the sprout. The hell that is present shopping is done, the bird feeders are stocked and the smell of reindeer poop is in the air. In just a few hours I shall be popping to the crown for a swift one before returning to chez rich to cavort naked in my frost encrusted garden to celebrate the lengthening days and the coming of spring. And early tomorrow I head home to the welcoming embrace of Essex, where I shall doubtless eat and drink more than is wise, give and receive assorted tat and argue with loved ones. And you can't ask for much better than that.
May you all be safe and warm and loved this Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Coming back at you, you bloody legend!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home