Tuesday, June 27, 2006

expand the image - what do you see?



If you just see a bunch of blue black & yellow blobs you are dangerously sober.
If you see a bunch of multi coloured circles your well adjusted and probably boring.
If the edges of the image apear to expand and shrink your stressed.
If large parts of the image appear to rotate you are about to take an axe to a stranger.
If you see snakes you were given acid as a child.
If you see dolphins you probably still believe in santa.
If you see naked people your a lucky old pervert.
If you think that the war on iraq has been a huge success then seek profesional help.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see dead people.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm coming to get you with my axe Rich! HHHEEERRREEESSSS FULLLAA!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, sorry to hijack this posting but I need your email address or phone number. Mail me at john ... at ... purethought and then the usual dot co dot uk.

Cheers m8!

John J from Uni.
x

11:07 AM  
Blogger M is for... said...

What if I see circles with Diamonds in the middle that twist 90 degress to the left and then to the right soon followed by the the theme music to "One day at a Time."?

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have been looking at this all day and I still can't find Wally.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a dancing squid wearing a trilby, but as usaul that's only when I close my eyes.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home