Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Watching the wobble

I overslept this morning. So I was late for work. So late I used the car & damn the environment. Anyway, I'm in the lift and a young girl gets in. She's very pretty, quite short & has her blouse tastefully unbuttoned at the top. And I’m tall. And I can see straight down her top. Have to say that they were a good pair for a small girl. Suddenly I realise I'm staring. I glance up to see if the girl has noticed. She has. I'm suitably embarrassed. The lift stops & just before she gets out she leans in close & whispers 'your fly is undone'. Damn.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you have finally reached that age where you can no longer dress yourself. x

11:49 AM  
Blogger mal said...

hoisted on your own petard! *L*

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legend.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Smooth criminal...

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home