Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flash , ahh-ahhh, he'll save every one of us.

Its probably not a great idea to photocopy your head. Not actually dangerous unless you do it a lot, but not a recommended activity. So goes scientific opinion. So the worried mother who's 5 year old was photocopied at school & then complained that his eyes hurt is possibly just being a little neurotic. As any parent is allowed to be.

Still, as a youth I was frequently photocopying various body parts. The plan was to construct a cubist representation of myself in black and white A4. Unfortunately I was barred from the library before this artistic masterpiece was completed. However, I have just checked our photocopiers at work & there are no actual warning labels. And I have this small but uncomfortable cyst that’s recently formed in the corner of my right eyelid. So Xerox, if you want to settle out of court...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, nothing in this post was very surprising.

7:03 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

seriously... =P
this almost akin to heavy folks suing McDonald's b/c they're heavy

How exactly can light cause pink eye?

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home