Thursday, January 18, 2007

The answer my friend...

Work is a little frantic at the moment.
(large lumps of brown stuff heading for spinning blades - you know how it is).
I have kindly been 'volunteered' to work this weekend. Which is ok, as it keeps me out of the pub and gives the January diet a fighting chance.
So no problem.

Except.
We are experiencing 60-70 mph winds.
I’m on the 9th floor of a 10 story building. And it sways. Not a lot. But enough to be unpleasant. I know its good that it moves, certainly it avoids it snapping, which would be bad. Still, it is a very strange feeling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But look on the bright side - they've lifted the hosepipe ban where I live!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations. Are you once again spending your evenings dancing naked under your garden sprinkler?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You need a laptop and some good excuse to work from home.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home