Monday, September 18, 2006

here's Richi

Hi. I'm Back.
The walk was good (apart from the left knee) and I will blog at huge and boring lenghth about it soon.
Meanwhile...
DHG - will be in the party palace that is the Crown on wednesday from about 7.30 and Friday from, oooh, 5.30 ish. Hope to have your babies.

And tonight, tonight was Kiki's (gay barman extrodinaire)50th. Now kiki is a good mate. Kiki I love dearly. But Kiki in drag is like Kevin Kegan with too many pies. Scary. Very Very Scary.

So I'm sitting with, amongst others, Jules & Lou, both of whome I quietly lust after, and Walt leaves me with his eight zillion quid camera. So, obviously, I suggest that the girls could make an old man very happy by kissing. And, bless them (and bless alcoholic excess) they do. And I press the wrong button on Walts Camera. Damn, Damn, Damn!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya!..
No real comment..just hi!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perv

7:22 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

rich, it did work.

http://flickr.com/photos/mattmoor/247762618/

11:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Apologies for the gay idiot, he nearly got beaten up by some townies shouting "FAGGOT!" but I had a wicked time and will be back on Monday for more madness if that's all cool with you?

5:03 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

I'll be in from 6:40

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home