Tuesday, August 15, 2006

There is always someone more stupid than you (and sometimes its me)

My car tax has run out. As has my MOT. I received no reminder from DVLA as I haven’t registered the car at my new address. And my driving licence still has my address from 8 years ago. All very illegal and in need of sorting. Fortunately I am insured. Unfortunately I cannot find my policy documents. So I nipped out to the car this morning, in just a towel, to check the glove box. The front door of the house slammed shut. Fortunately I had a key. Unfortunately it snapped off in the lock.

Fortunately the rear skylight of the lean-to (come conservatory, come utility room) was open. Now I have had many nicknames but ‘Rich the cat’ was never one of them. Still, I wobbled up a step ladder and prized my belly through the gap, losing the towel in the process & mooning my spotty bum at the world. Unfortunately below the window is the washing machine & tumble drier. On which rest a number of cacti.

So I guess I’m a prick with pricks in my prick. Not the best start to a day that I have ever had. Am I the most disorganised bloke on the planet? Hell No. Because at least I didn’t lose the film of the first moon landing!

Little update - I was screwing the skylight window back in when , on a whim I tried the lean-to door. And lo, it was unlocked. And probably has been for weeks. Doh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Heavy images there dude.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

HAHAHAHA...yep

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home