Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I think Tony Blair is a ****

Tony Blair tells us that no 10 now uses energy efficient light bulbs.
Well done Tony.

So who cares that Public funding for energy research in the UK it is now one-tenth of what it used to be.
What matters it if the government has totally failed to meet its own targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Why worry that £12m is being cut from Natural England, the flagship conservation organisation, due to take over from the Countryside Agency in October.

Number 10 uses energy efficient light bulbs so the world is saved.

We should all be using energy efficient light bulbs as a given. For the PM to brag about it & somehow think he has green credentials just shows how much the man has lost the plot. Now if he banned the sale of, or massively taxed, non energy efficient electrical items then he might warrant a pat on the back. But ordering the staff to change the light bulbs, well its hardly the sort of brilliant leadership that will prevent global warming. Tony Blair. He got the bulbs changed & committed mass murder in the middle east. Not much of a legacy.

I never thought I could hate any politician more than I hated Maggie in her last term.
But the American toady, war criminal and all round incompetent lying ginger twat that is Tony ‘smug bastard’ Blair has proved me wrong. Time to go Tony. Time to go.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd warm to Thatcher eventually ;)

John J

11:27 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

We feel the same way about Bush over here. He and Blair are a couple of asshats that need to be put out to pasture.

I wonder how many people it took to screw in those lightbulbs...

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just two, but they were really small...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

I screwed in a florescent light bulb today..
yay!..I've done my part..
Whew I'm tired..saving the world is exhausting..

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Incompetent lying ginger twat"....haw!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

At least your country is doing better than my country. I bet W makes sure efficient light bulbs are banned at the White House and that as much energy as possible is used all the time, just to know he's doing his part to support the fossil fuel industry. Conservation is a four-letter word here. That's too bad about money getting cut from your conservation organization... By how much did the UK miss greenhouse gas emission cuts?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home