Thursday, July 27, 2006

You have 0 new friends

Go to Jens blog and scroll down to the last picture to understand why I am sitting in the office giggling uncontrolably & getting some strange looks.

I have finally overcome my apathy and added a few more of you to my stalking list. If anyone wants removal let me know. Red has also caused me cross over to the darkside and dabble with Myspace. But I dont really understand it and I cant use it from work. So its probably going to be a brief flirtation. Although a number a attractive women have already contacted me with offers of free sex. Just visit their site. (small joining fee). Hmm.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cynnie said...

Myspace blows..
I just can't warm up to that site..
I feel like I'm in a cubicle ..just one of many, with my little far side cartoon stuck to one wall..( trying to make it special)
yuk

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flattered to be 'on the list'. Do I get to wear a badge, or summint? :)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

So glad I amused you! :-)

1:05 AM  
Blogger Tea said...

Oh the poor kitty LOL
I`m flattered also that you added me to your list.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, as soon as I joined myspace I felt dirty. You know, the kind you can't wash off dirty. I'm thinking of canceling it, who gives a fuck?

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirty is good.

join us.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I thought MySpace was for teenagers lying about their age...

Remember, there is no such thing as "free sex".

I'm flattered to be on the list. Do you mind being linked on mine?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Very funny.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home