Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lets Twist Again...

I spent a very pleasant evening at Chez Austin-Booth on Saturday. And in amongst the storms and power cuts there was beer, witty conversation, good food and, thanks to the almost god like Chin man, Twister. Now its been a while or more since I played, but am I not young, fit and virile? Well, erm. No. So in game one I got an agonising cramp in my calf. And only a fool would not take this as a sign. Hmmm. So onto game two. And in amongst the usual ugly blokes taking part are Emma and Jenny. Now, no matter which particular bottom rating system you use, these are two girls who score high. And I find myself twisted into a position that should be unbearable. Except that my head is directly between these two sets of pert young butt cheeks. And the girls are bending and stretching. And for an aging pervert this is a good place to be. So despite screaming muscles and tearing sinews I stayed in the game until the mighty Chin fell & took a large number of us with him.

This morning I got out of bed & collapsed onto the floor as my left leg totally failed to function. And I spent an hour hobbling around like some aged crone. I think its time to accept that I am now too old to play twister any more. But not, thank the lord, too old too ogle fit girls bottoms.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there was a court injunction against you that banned you from playing twister in mixed company. x

8:36 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Next time, add cooking oil.

2:06 PM  
Blogger mal said...

*L* is it the price of your sins?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home