Thursday, July 06, 2006

One Month Reminder

A year has past & once more OMR’s burnt meat & alcohol fest looms on the Horizon. Yup, the annual Barbie & booze up takes place on Saturday August 5th at Chez Rich from about 2pm. So if any of you are in the vicinity of Telford that day feel free to drop by. Uncrowned, are you available to man the furnace?

Please note: Those requiring coherent conversation from the host are advised to arrive early. All food and drink is consumed at own risk. All calls will be charged at 32p per second. The management accepts no responsibility. If symptoms persist seek professional medical advice. This product may contain nuts.

6 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

I'll be there, I'm hoping to be last to leave after talking shit with Gary (again).

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there, as long as there's some whelks with my sand.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I wish I could be there! Have fun and try not to get into any trouble.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pint of wine anybody? Count me in.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we play toss the dwarf now you have a bigger garden....and a dwarf?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm afraid to ask how Barbie fits into the party. I think Telford is a bit far from where I live, too bad. Please be sure to create a whole lot of mischief and mayhem.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home