Sunday, July 02, 2006

And tense, ... and relax.

I’m once again attempting to loose weight. But not by dieting. Oh no. You see, provided you use more calories than you intake you’ll lose weight. So my plan is to gorge myself senseless but do a lot more physical stuff. And the first half of the process is going really well. The second part is mainly good intentions at the moment. However, I was doing butt clenches at the vending machine, not realising my current boss (who’s quite cute in an alien invader kind of way) was standing behind me. And she’s not been on our floor of the office since. Not the slimming results I was expecting, but results never the less.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new boss, does he have a name?

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a She. And yes I'm sure she has a name. But I would have to look it up. And its probably best that I dont name names here in blogland.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Good luck with your new diet! I really do hope it works out for you. I've been on the same sort of diet myself, but I just have the eating part going good so far too.What are we doing wrong?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Eye fucking?

Is that like skull fucking?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home