Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Red means Go

Recent research indicates that girls with red hair are go-ers in the sack. And that girls who dye their hair red are looking for more in the way of horizontal boogie action. I don’t know how many of my lovely readers are redheads and bed-monsters (but do let me know) but I have noticed that my mate Cabij sometimes dyes her hair red. Seems you need to get hubby on the oysters girl. :-)

And Blokes with red hair? Your just ugly ginger freaks.

Interestingly, you don’t get many red haired sheep. But apparently you do get ugly ones. And Australian farmers are being to report in any ugly sheep. The Welsh farmers will continue to leave them for the ginger boys.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I have a ginger beard.

Does that make me ugly?

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just my name, it's my way of life.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're not right. In the head.

I want to be a bed monster more often than I am, but I am not a redhead, natural or otherwise.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I used to dye my hair an auburn color. It was pretty, but I wanted to see what my natural hair color looked like as I had forgotten with dying it red for so long.

And my husband has no complaints in the sack no matter what hair color I'm trying out!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

I havw red hair..
but I dye it even redder than the natural red..
hmm
what does this say about me ?

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness me! What a dreadful man that "Old Man Rich" is!!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home