Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help

This morning I got a letter to my home address from my bosses boss. It congratulated me on not taking a single days sick leave in 2005. I don't have the heart to tell her that this may be more to do with my inability to use the time booking system correctly than my robust health & incredible work ethic.
From there on the day has gone down hill rapidly. Only Calvin and Hobbes have prevented terminal boredom. But I'm sneaking off early to play in my swamp. Hooray.

3 Comments:

Blogger M is for... said...

It cvan be often noted that the musings of Clavin and Hobbes can regularly aid in the deborification of the average work day.
I believe the NIH here in the Bethesda, MD, has just such a study, one of which I would gladly participate as I suffer from MDB - Mid Day Boredum.

Do share more of your swamp tromping stories

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe C&H were invented for such days. Pure genius.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I miss them.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home