Monday, March 13, 2006

Brass monkey weather

I have been walking to work each morning as per the new years resolution. Rain, Sleet and snow have not deterred me. And to be fair the weather has been pretty good & I have usually enjoyed the walk in. (but not the walk home which is up hill). But today it was too cold. Today, had I been able to find my car park pass I would have said nuts to the environment and driven in. But after a brief & futile search for it, with much swearing, I had to battle the arctic wind. At one point I thought my eyeballs had frozen. I spent the first ten minutes in work with a cup of tea strategically clutched between my thighs trying to get some feeling back into my dangly bits. Roll on spring.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The wind is the worst part of all bad weather. That and icicles in your eyelashes. Stay warm.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still, its not like you use your dangly bits much anymore, is it? x

3:42 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

Being a fan of Dangly Bits in general, general care and maintance is important.

Questions:
what kind of tea was it?
Does the type of tea determine the rate of recovery of the DB's?

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Exactly how cold does it get there? We haven't had any snow this year (southeast US). Rather disappointing. Guess there's an upside to global warming for Americans! Thanks for the visual of the cup of tea warming the DBs. Rather amusing.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home