Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sad days...

Today we kind of lost a blog friend. 4zillion signed off because she has a life. A life with lego. which I am fairly jelouse about.And she's right. you blog for a need. As soon as it becomes a chore you must walk away. Bloging is for you, you alone. Never feel pressured to blog. Its for you damn it. But its strange. I'll miss her. Someone I have never met. Someone I have never talked to. Some one I have just exchanged a few (probably drunk) paragraphs with over the net. And its not like she's dying (TUG), she's just found a better thing. Strange the whole blog experience. Ill miss you Jessica. But good. thats what this place is for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks Rich. I'll miss you too.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Hear hear!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home