Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mobile Phone whore

Not naming names but... I am. Naming and shameing.
Evil lord Merkin -'I need a mobile phone but I won't let it intrude...'
ooh ooh look at my new mobile, It flashes lights in blue and purple.
Ok, weirdy beardy Howard and Chris the Oz shagger asked. But the correct answer is no, I'm out with company and mobile phones are not social assests. But no. Look at the flashing lights. Aren't I cool. Its from Norwich. Crap on crap on crap. There is only one reason for having a mobile and no one was brave/stupid enough to ask Louise. The rest is just mobile phone whoredom. Its official. Evil lord Merkin is a mobile phone whore.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no Sue is gonna get ya!!!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no Sue is gonna get ya!!!

12:26 AM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

I refute any allegations.

Mainly cause it was useful to take this photo!

1:28 AM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

h shaved it off last week remember.

1:16 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

I have two - one for work, one for my personal life - I can't stand stand having either. but if i don't have a personal one, my mother then can not reach me at any moment she chooses to give me grief about something my father has done. the work one is free (I work for a cell phone company) and i have to carry it with me - blech

HOWEVER - the photo needs of ones like pretty much dictates that camera phones should be issued to all.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home