Friday, November 09, 2007

oooooooh saucey

I like sauce. Branston fruity on a bacon sarnie. Heinz catchup on a hot dog. On most things I buy economy. Its cheaper & there is no difference. But not on your sauce. On your sauce you pay and get it right.
So, the king of sauces? Well, food wise there's a huge list. Each meal has its best accompaniment. Each sauce in its place. But for sex? Well, aerosol cream has its charm. Its squirty and its fun. But if your someone who enjoys licking girls (and I maybe) Heinz salad cream. Oh yeah. Seriously, if your gonna be licking human flesh and you fancy that bit of extra - Heinz salad cream.

Beardy Weirdy Howard has very kindly just dropped off two hundred sachets of Heinz salad cream. Girls, form an orderly queue.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to put it forward for a new marketing campaign. It should do something for sales but the mental image I have could stay with me for a long time.Ugh.
Cheers
Howard

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home