Thursday, November 01, 2007

Lamb Stew / facial hair

I have lamb stew for tea. Lamb is cheap at the moment. And scrag end is always cheap if you can get it. (Best end of neck to you posh people). And lamb stew in the slow cooker is the best. So, I have my stew. Enjoy sucking the spinal cord out from between the bones. And, of course, I drink the gravey. Then I go out to the greenhouse. And the fat in my mustache sets. I have this white lip of solid lard. And no amount of licking and sucking is gonna cure this. So I run my lip under the hot tap. And lo, fat is gone. And my lip is burnt.

Who says looking great is easy?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red lips are not particularly attractive in a man ('cept maybe another)Tip....leave stew overnight and skim off fat next morning (useful for roast spuds). This of course will put an end to facial snacking!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home