Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ooooh, shut that door

Well, I had another fun day in Tamworth smacking my head (figuratively) against a lovely bit of software. So I got home not in the best of moods. And lo, my front door was wide open & all the house lights were on. So I picked up a handy bit of 3x2 & ventured in. Well, no one was there, nothing was missing, no horses heads in the bed. Hmm. Must have had a bad morning. So added yet another line on the note on the front door. So now after ‘check your trousers - shoes not slippers - keys, work pass & wallet? – Oven off, slow cooker on’ it says ‘lights off, door locked’. If I carry on going senile at this rate I will need a bigger door.

2 Comments:

Blogger M is for... said...

maybe you should convert your front door to a large version of an electronic automatic pet door that have a little sensor you connect to your pet's collar so that it only unlocks and opens for your pets.

You could have the little sensor implanted in your hand and with a wave of your hand (very Harry Potter-esque) you could open the door. you could even put together a little production to wow your friends and neighbors with your new powers.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not the first time you have done that Rich.
Remember in Oakengates a few years ago you went away for the weekend and left your front door open.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home