Thursday, October 12, 2006

Aint no sunshine when she's gone

Been working in sunny Tamworth for a few days. So I've had the joy of battling the A5 morning and evening. And I'm bitter and twisted as a result. Yes, more than usual. Anyway, on Tuesday the bloke sitting opposite me was humming Vincent tunelessly and endlessly. Now normally I would promptly tell someone to take their starry starry night and stick it where the sun don’t shine. But its a strange site and there is a risk he could be a customer rather than one of us. So I bit my tongue. And on the drive home there I was painting my palette blue and grey. Yup it was in my head & I could not shift it. Solution. Put Bill Withers on endless loop before going to bed. So on Wednesday I was belting out Bill. (tunelessly, and I have a cold so it was with full snot gurgling effects). And at about four pm in a momentary pause the guy opposite started singing to himself. Aint no sunshine when she's gone. Ha. Got ya. Don’t play mind games with me sunshine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynnie said...

god..
Gurgly snotty singing?

I want you..
now!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home