Friday, October 06, 2006

People are strange, when you’re a stranger.

I kind of like knowing strange people. Particularly when I never actually have to meet them, let them know where I live, exchange bodily fluids with them or swap tales of serial killings we have done whilst polishing our bowie knives and drinking tequila. Yup, anonymity is best when dealing with loonies. The joy of Blogger.

I notice that when I click on the link to Reds world I am told 'Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted'. I also get the opportunity to shoot monkeys and win a free ringtone. Whilst there is a certain satisfaction in shooting monkeys I don’t actually have a mobile phone. So come back Red, if only so I can punish you for the ears comment.

Also worth a visit is carnivorous ducks. There is a certain comfort to be gained from knowing that some people are on the other side of the planet. Anyway, kidney girl, get on limewire, download bible black. A certain amount of Hentai schoolgirl sacrifice takes place. Allegedly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yup, anonymity is best when dealing with loonies."

I bet you say that to all the girls!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home