Friday, April 21, 2006

Foppish???

As DHG so kindly pointed out - its fast approaching time for the annual haircut. Number 2 all over is required. But the hairdresser's charge a fiver for this extravagance, and the price of a pint of Hobsons has just risen to £1.90 so its a haircut I can ill afford. So I guess I will just have to wait untill I see my sister in law in august & get a freebie. Or perhapse I can just give it a miss this year - I hear 'old hippy' is coming back, and I still have the flares. (although they may be a little snug these days).

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna Pet said...

That is funny that you are in that dilema. I saw Wade this past weekend and he proudly showed off his spiffy new haircut and asked me (with a smug smile on his face) if I could tell who cut it. I thought it was a different barber because it looked better than usual but no....he cut it himself....always something to consider....missed you lots....thanks for the comments...I think I am back to my blogging now....ttyl

Anna

7:14 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Keep it long, long is very in, make it a bit decadent and you're away.

You fop.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll cut it for you Rich, Ive got the clippers!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Pack of 10 bic razors, £2.99 down Savers. Good for 10 haircuts, you'll save a fucking fortune.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuber 2 all over? is that some strange scat fetish you've aquired? x

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home