Thursday, October 26, 2006

see that train a coming

I spent Sunday searching for my driving licence. All Sunday. I know I have one. Admittedly it might not have my current address on it. Or even my previous address. But I have one, definitely. Somewhere.
Anyway, Monday I got the lost/stolen forms. 15 days and 19 quid to issue a replacement licence. I have 28 days to respond to my speeding offence. 5 days gone already. The fine for ‘failure to produce a valid driving licence’ is considerably more than a speeding fine. Potentially very big, depending on the judge.
So everything is in the post. Its just a matter of timing. You know this is gonna go horribly wrong, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

I'm sure there is a moral to this story......

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your screwed Rich. You Criminal.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you're no Pollyanna, are you?

3:54 AM  
Blogger Tea said...

Here one needs one thing to replace another. Everything is always due before one recieves the one thing needed to replace the other thing :P

tea
xo

2:10 PM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

We can pay our speeding tickets online now without even going before a judge. Just give 'em the money and stay away! Good luck!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home