Friday, October 20, 2006

not natural?

As a species Bonobo chimps may be unique. They are all bisexual. They just like getting off. Respect to the randy apes.

A new report says that homosexuality, rather than being 'a crime against nature', is surprisingly common amongst animals. Indeed, here's a shocker, up to one in ten couples in a penguin colony will be same sex. Yup. One in ten penguins bat for the other side. I love that statistic. I have this image of this bigoted preacher standing on an iceberg pointing at one penguin, identical to all the other penguins, and declaring 'YOU WILL BURN IN HELL'. And a little penguin, right on the edge of the crowd, shivering away and muttering 'well, at least he'll be fucking warm'.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when the penguin got up his penguin army to take over Gotham, did he allow gay penguins in?

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a wildlife program about these chappies a few years ago.

They don't half like to do it - with anyone! Males, females, young ones.

I must say I found it quite disturbing?

Does this mean I am repressed?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon. Yup, supervillans can't be choosy.

Red. yup. I think you need to be strapped to a bed in chez rich & spanked a little.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bring the straps and I'll bring the bananas.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know animals could be considered gay--that's too confusing. It's confusing enough to think about people being gay. Both ministers at my church are gay, though--and they are lovely, lovely people. Don't get too crazy with the straps and bananas, guys. And thanks for your comment on my blog.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

LOL!

tea
xo

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home