Saturday, January 14, 2006

Stem Cell research

Despite the fact that it now appears that the Koreans cannot clone people I still have big hopes for Stem Cell research. Cures for Altzhiemers & Parkinsons disease, organ regeneration, correction of genetic defects. With so many possibilities it must be hard for scientists to decide what research to persue. But I have to admit that in my wildest dreams I never thought that the development of fluorescent Green Pigs would be high on anyones priority list.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only sane person left.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had fluorescent green snot last week. Have you been doing your own stem cell research? And fluorescent pigs innards will make it easier to identify a really quality sausage on the summer barbecue...

And no, you're not the only sane person left but we had to lock the other ones away...

8:23 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

Well...
it will be much easier to find the bacon in the frig if the frig lamp is not fuctioning, no?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

please tell me you meant fridge...

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home