Monday, October 10, 2005

A Del Shannon moment

So, just back from the solicitors.
And I'm ready to move on friday.
The people I'm buying off are ready to move on friday.
The people their buying off are ready to move on friday.
My solicitor is ready for me to move on friday.
The estate agents are ready for me to move on friday.
The money is in place, the meters are being read, the boxes are packed, the van is being hired.
And the person who's buying my place has gone missing.

And I wonder, why-y-y-y they ran away.....

Am I moving on friday? thats a definite maybe.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers cross that it goes ahead Rich! Good luck.

John J

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can move....but you can't hide!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope all goes well.so does that mean we won't see you in The Crown Friday then .sure we will miss you

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Buying my house gave me the willies too. Isn't it odd how many people have to get paid for you to buy a fucking house though? Too damn middle men if you ask me.

Good luck and send me an address and I'll send you a small house warming gift. Perhaps a nice, crystal stag beetle or something like that? Perhaps a schmoovy lava lamp for your shelf? A product which is not only one of the coolest things ever, but created by you brits too if you don't mind me sharing my useless knowledge with you. Wait, I got it...a tye dye, shag toilet rug. That's the ticket! Or maybe even a glow in the dark jesus statue to look over you as you drift into dreamy time?

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! None of that is good enough for my man Rich. Ok, maybe the lava lamp, but I have the absolute perfect gift for your housewarming present that will be assured to make you laugh the piss out of yourself at my twisted sense of humor. I can almost promise this one HEHEHE... Gotta send me an address to find out what it is though.

Congrats on the house.

Until later...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Move well old man.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home