Thursday, August 04, 2005

Frozen whelk art failure

So, I have this bag of frozen whelks. And I have discovered that straight out of the freezer with a little bit of water you can glue them together into interesting shapes. Frozen whelk art, cool hey. Then the phone rings. Its some girl but its a bad line and echoing and I'm not sure I know her. So I ask and she laughs and says she's phoned me at random for a chat. I can hardly hear her and am still not sure if this is someone I know or a wind up or whatever. Anyway the seafood sculpture is melting so I bail out. {apologies if your someone I should talk to, hope I wasn't too rude. If your another crank, **** off and get a life} Unfortunately, the whelks had thawed, my sculpture is no more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

What's a whelk?

4:43 AM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

A carniverous sea snail.
Great to eat if freshly cooked or frozen. Like sour rubber when pickled.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Anna Pet said...

I like that story...it is fun and spontanious. I liked that the whelk sculpture was so important to you.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home