Monday, July 25, 2005

Pig Diving ???

I was perusing Australia's Herald Sun website as you do and I learn of an exciting new world record attempt. yup. Pig Diving. I assumed it was a variation on the well know friday night sport played by desperate single men with ugly women. But no, its real pigs jumping off diving boards. And at the Darwin show a brave pig will attempt the 5m platform for the first time. Presumably this is a specially trained diving pig and not just some crazed ozzie farmer pushing a pig off a 5m board. I only hope we have allowed for this exciting new event in our 2012 olympic plans.

Other interesting features include Eddie the Eel(named after a jack russel he consumed)eats a goose and the long awaited repeal of anti witchcraft legislation in Victoria. What can I say. In this age of hate and scaremongering its nice to see that quality family journalism is alive and well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home