Monday, July 25, 2005

Stuck in the office

My Colleague Racheal is on maternity leave so I have moved to her desk. Although further from the vending machine its in a corner where no one can really tell what your doing, providing you don't actually snore. So, I'm sitting here playing with a small plastic yak, an interesting rock and (woe) a small pot of superglue. And, in a moment of brilliance, I seem to have somehow stuck my hand to my desk. I'm gently chisling it off with a CD, but already I have missed the sandwich trolly and am slowly missing my lunch break. I fear it could be a long week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Man Rich said...

OK. I'm free again now. (and just before I was forced to Pee in the waste bin).

2:45 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You get a sandwich trolly?!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Its how they tell were not dead.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home