Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cats are Vermin

Cats, You shouldn't have started me on cats. They're bloody vermin. Worse than rats. At least with rats if you poisen the fuckers you don't get some irritating six year old whining at you that you've killed her pet. Sorry love, if its a pet then you keep it in a cage or on a lead.
Nothing worse than whining cat owners. "They're free spirits", "they're independent", "they're really intelligent". bollocks. They are living shit factories that kill birds and fish and dig up bedding plants. Worse, they do it in my yard. If my dog came into your yard and started shitting, killing and wrecking the place you'd call me an irresponsible pet owner pretty sharpish. But with your cats it's fine. Sorry, no. Either they are pets and your responsibility & you keep them off my property or they are wild creatures and keeping them off my property is my responsibility. Hence the crossbow. Lets face it, if the bastards had half a brain they would stay out of my way. They are vermin scum and drownings too good for them.
Sorry about the swearing but cats really knack me off. One of the few good things about living between a railway line and a main road is that its caused some serious dents in the kitty population around here. heh heh.
And yes, Disco Mark, Your bloody cat did eat all the cheescake at my last barbie.

9 Comments:

Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

Gardeners are vermin.

I'm going to come round and shit on your Cacti.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats think they are so superior when in fact they are just a bunch of fucking pussies.

John

9:12 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I am with you in the cat hate. They are evil.

7:37 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

i can not abide by a pet that has more attitude than myself

3:58 AM  
Blogger fuzzix said...

Vermin indeed. Parasite carrying, furry maggots. I swear the bizarre behaviour of cat owners is due to toxoplasmosis infection.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your all fuckin nobs how thaa fuckk are cats verminn iff theyy were vermin i think half the people who own them wouldd have diseases noww :@ your all jus twistedd fukkas hu like a little bit of dogg yaa wuff muncherss , Cats are gods ever heard of the egyptians drrr NOBS they are nott evill :@

12:28 PM  
Anonymous jonno said...

I hate the bloody things as well, one useful bit of kit is a Black Widow Catapult, once you get the hang of it a cat is history at 100 yards and all done silently, no loud bang for the neighbours to complain about, the other is an electric fence.
I had a bloody cat digging up my newly raked and perfectly level piece of ground just sown with grass seed, after a week of putting up with mound of cat shit and holes everywhere, i put an electric fence round it, the only difference with mine nd the usual ones is that mine pluged in to the mains with a 13 amp fuse behind it, no more problems from then on but mty electric bill went a bit high for a few days

Jonno

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I love you, you're my new favorite author!!!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Love your cat comments. Am especially pissed off at the moment - am being a good neighbor to one who has been kind to me in the past, but am having to feed her fucking cats while she is away. I hate doing this. Her cats are fed outside so every cat in the area is attracted.
I think cat owners are deluded. Cats are narcissists - only interested in their "owners" when there is food and warmth to be found. Nasty vermin, absolutely!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home