Thursday, July 07, 2005

The boy Fulla and prince Albert

Having missed tuesday due to bad weather and fear of lightening strikes the boy Fulla and I decided to go cycling tonight. And it hurt, because I'm fat and old. But in our mid cycle break at the tiddlywink Mr F reminded me about last night. You See, on Wednesday I drink with the nice hair boys. And I tend to drink more than is wise. Especially for someone on an all fruit diet. So I forget. Well, He reminded me about the kebab. Which wasn't good. Well, actually it was great, but not part of the diet even if it comes with salad. More importantly, he reminded me about the prince Albert. The Boy fulla is raising money for charity. Yup, if we can raise £250 in sponsership and pay for the op then Fulla gets his knob pierced. Sponsorship forms are being printed this weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Old Man Rich, thanks for poppoing over and laying down hard facts.

I would like to link to you and your wonder, would you be so kind as to do the same?

Peace!

5:29 PM  
Blogger BigDaddyMerk said...

Rich,

Link DHG or I'll have you seen to.

That is all.
Evil Lord Merkin

7:02 PM  
Blogger Old Man Rich said...

Dan (may I call you Dan?)
Tis done.
Would have been done without Lord M's threats as you have a damn good blog. (although his threats might have made it quicker).

8:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Thanks.

You are in and plugged.

May the web traffic be with you.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home